Sunday 12 July 2015

I’m not a label whore - Seyi shay






chameleon


Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua popularly known as Seyi shay, does not leave any stone unturned in keeping pace with fashion trend. In this  exclusive interview with  the crooner of Irawo,  says she doesn’t have boobs.
What is your sense of style?
Young, fresh and elegant.

What does it take you to look good when you are going out?
I normally think about the occasion where I’m going, I think about my mood and I dress to suit my mood most of the time.

What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colours are red, white and black.

Are you a designer freak?
I’m not a label whore. I like new and upcoming designer, and I wear a lot of upcoming designer cloths because I think they are the most inspiring. I like to try on new styles all the time. I’m a chameleon.

Talking about your wardrobe, your shoes, bags, etc., which of them do you get attracted?
I’m in love with my shoes from Roberto Cavalli; they are my favourite shoes right now because they are half of a boot, half of a sandal. They are versatile and are very comfortable. They are block heels. I like big heels. Somebody that knows me, know I don’t like pointed, tiny heels. And I’m very attached to those shoes; I’m also very attached to my Chanell bags.

Which is the most expensive?
My Hermes bag

How much is it?
About 8,000 dollars. I’m joking.

What is your most expensive shoe?
My most expensive….. I can’t say. It’s really expensive but I’m proud of it. It’s something I bought for myself when I made my first lump sum amount of money. I wanted to treat myself, so I bought something very expensive that I could look at every day and say I bought that for myself through my hard work and, I look after it. I treat it like gold. It’s a bag; it is the most expensive thing I’ve bought.

What is your favourite perfume?
My favourite perfume is actually White Musk Oil. It’s actually oil. It’s not expensive at all, it’s not any designer, and it’s just my favourite fragrance. I don’t mix perfumes, I just stick to that one every day. I have a lot of perfumes but my White Musk is my favourite.

People don’t see you with cleavage. Sometimes most girls show cleavage…
Yeah, I don’t have cleavage, I no get breast, I no get yansh, I no get poppy. I can get away with wearing anything because I don’t have much to show but I know how to wear it. It fits when I wear it.

What is the fashion item you cannot do without when you are going out?
My high heeled shoe.

Why?
Because when you have your high heel shoes, you can put on anything- jeans, skirt, and automatically it transforms the way you walk, the way you look.

Is there anything we can’t catch you wearing outside?
You will never catch me wearing a mini skirt. It will always be hot pants, like shorts. I hate mini skirts.

What aspect of you would you leave to your fans imagination?
I don’t know how to answer that question but hopefully, I will never go naked for anything or anyone so that’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment