Wednesday 15 July 2015

I Saw a Condom “INSIDE” a Woman’s Private Part ---- Man Explains in Full Details





I met this girl last week and we had sex two days ago. today I saw her again and asked her for sex.
Fast forward we went to a guest house and we started playing. I inserted my finger in her vagina and felt something like a ring. I asked her and she said it’s nothing, so I inserted my finger again and felt it again and pulled my hand out and behold it was a used condom. shocked I asked her and she said “Oh I put it there myself”. I wanted to know what that meant and she started getting defensive. So I asked her to get out of the room and that I never want to see her again.
Honestly I don’t know what that means but I was totally shocked tonite. Could it be jazz or she had Sex and the guy forgot the condom inside her? In all I was stunned coz in my entire life I have never heard of this kind of thing before.


 

 
I told her never to contact me again and I promised her that I would share her story. My own is that I want to be thankful because na today my eyes open. Please share this story… I want to know if any other person has had this experience before.

No comments:

Post a Comment