Wednesday 15 July 2015

I make women say goodbye to their men – Kreystar



kreystarKreystar makreystary not be an household name in entertainment circles yet, but he has what it takes to give the likes of Iyanya and others a run for their money.
The light-skinned economics graduate who is preparing to unveil   his highly   anticipated single Oganla has revealed to Showtime how Pasuma inspired the song
“ I just saw the word ‘Oganla’ written on a bus with Pasuma’s picture. I was intrigued by the word, asking myself what this means. I went to the studio, met my producer and told him that I am ready to deliver a song. He made the beat and I just started creating my own flows on the beat.”
When asked if he is considering working with Pasuma, he said: “I will love to work with Pasuma If the opportunity arises, because he is the inspiration behind the song“.
The Afro-pop artiste is not one to show any form of modesty about his charming looks. He has this to say: “I make women say goodbye to their men without even thinking about it. I am that comfortable about my looks. Sometimes, I try to look haggard so I won’t get any female attention”

No comments:

Post a Comment